Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Milk Bone Underwear!

I was born in the mid 60's. I don't really remember that time in my life but I do remember some things in my life that made an impact.... Like for instance... my sister ( who is 8 yrs older than me)... She loved Janice Joplin to this day I can hear her singing "Me and Bobby McGee" ... and she still Loves Janice Joplin.. I guess that would be my memory of the 70's...... And I know I have a lot more..... Like fav  TV shows.... and great memories of my parents.... The 80's well that was my time... I loved everything about that time..... the music ,,, the styles,, the super big hair and of course the makeup!!!  My dream was to be able to sit and talk with Boy George and discuss makeup tips and how he got his eyebrows drawn on just perfect...

I guess you are still curious about the title!!! Well one of my fav T V shows of that time was Cheers!!!! I loved when Norm when come in an the whole bar would say "NORM" and as he quickly walked up to the bar he always had a remark!!!! The best one of all time which I still use to this day!!!

              "It's a Dog eat Dog world and I am wearing Milk bone underwear!"

 After His Remark that summed up his day, He sat down at the bar where his beer was waiting and he drowned the sorrows of the day.   Good times!

1 comment: