Monday, June 20, 2011

I found this on my Favorite Blog Wild for Wags. It is a site dedicated to all Walgreens deals.

There is a National Catalina deal for Oscar Mayer Lunch-meat. Although Walgreens is not listed as being a participating store at Coupon Network, it’s printing the Register Reward! You can grab a great deal on lunchmeat!

The awesome thing is that the Oscar Mayer meat is 2/$5.00 use coupons on top of that and get some really cheap lunch meat!
I missed this deal cause I only bought 2. If I would have bought 3 I would have printed a RR.

Buy Oscar Mayer Lunch Meat thru 7/10
Get $4 RR WYB (5), $3 RR WYB (4), $2 RR WYB (3)

Here’s the best deal I see to get each pack of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meat for just $1.25 each. That’s a great price and a nice way to spend some Register Rewards.

BUY
(4) Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meat 9oz 2/$5
Total = $10
(2) -$1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Lunchmeats, any – 05-15-11 SS x7/10
Total = $8, Get Back $3 RR
= $1.25 EACH!

Thank you to Wild for Wags for this super cool DEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment